Students will have examinations designed on the CBSE pattern. This will consist of Evaluations, Periodic tests, Half yearly and Final examinations.
LKG - 2 Evaluations
UKG - 4 Evaluations
Std. I – VIII will have 4 Formative & 2 Summative Assessments
Std. IX – X will have 3 Formative, 2 Summative & 2 Prelims.
STD. I – VIII - PRE-MID TERM – MID TERM - POST MID TERM – FINAL
STD. IX –X - PRE MID TERM – MID TERM – POST MID TERM – PRELIMS/FINAL
STD. XI - PRE MID TERM – MID TERM – POST MID TERM – FINAL
STD. XII - PRE MID TERM – MID TERM – 2 PRELIMS
1. Students absent from an examination / test for any reason whatsoever, will not be given another examination / test.
2. Cheating in a test / examination or using other person’s work as his / her own will result in a zero award in that test / examination/ assignment.
3. Changing of marks, grades or any other remarks given on notebooks, answer scripts and report cards and forging a parent’s signature in the school diary or report card will result in the imposition of a serious penalty / action against the student.
4. Any breach of the Code of Discipline in the School will be promptly communicated to the parents of the student concerned and due action will be taken.
5. An ‘O’ grade is awarded on the basis of the annual aggregate marks scored by the student. A student absent for any examination is not eligible for an “O’ grade.
1. Promotions are decided in consultation with the staff concerned hence decision in this regard is final.
2. A student needs to score the following percentage to be eligible for promotion.
STD. I – VIII - a minimum of 35% in Half yearly and Final Examinations respectively.
STD. IX – a minimum of 35% in both Internal Assessments and Final examinations.
STD. XI – a minimum of 33% in each subject in the Final Examinations.